Re: [Tinycc-devel] [BUNDLE] Eliminate many bogus warnings produced durin

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [BUNDLE] Eliminate many bogus warnings produced during compilation of tcc by gcc
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:34:40 +0800

Joshua Phillips wrote:
> Patch by David Wheeler; I've committed it to the "incoming" branch.
> (unpack using "hg unbundle ...")

Committed to branch "incoming", thanks.

I'll do some testing and merge them into mainline this weekend,
then add Marc's preprocessor-newline.patch. Marc's soname.patch is
under RFC status so I'll leave it to the list to discuss the thingy.

Standard message about the hg repository:
tcc's unofficial public developer's repository is at:
  http://hg.sharesource.org/mercurialtcc/
Synchronization with official CVS is ongoing.
Maintainers/Owner wanted for Mercurial repository, please
ping the list if interested. ShareSource plans to allow multiple
repositories per project soon, so participation most welcome.
Incoming patches in need of independent testing: 2
(committed under branch "incoming")

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)