Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: Jon A. Lambert
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:02:22 -0400

lostgallifreyan wrote:
When I hung around on a forum for a year or more I went from hunt-and-peck typing to being near able to argue in realtime. One guy said he knew when I was really incensed because the typographical error count dropped as speed continued to rise. :) That aside, this IS the way I work, as I described, at least until I need the kind of speed and repeatability you're talking about, then I use a batch file I can fire with a double-click. I have an arthritic elbow and it helps to use different motions. Typing fast isn't enough to maintain an even strain over hours of work, I need the different kinds of movement. If a GUI offers that possibility, I use it.

The windows console supports tab completion.

--
J. Lambert