Re: [Tinycc-devel] Basic patch for passing W9X short DOS paths to TCC.

From: lostgallifreyan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Basic patch for passing W9X short DOS paths to TCC.
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:58:49 +0100

Regarding the iffdeferry.... :)
I did that because while I explored tcc.c I noticed it used a lot when
something was meant to only get added to the executable file if it was compiled
for Windows. It's there to assure people NOT running Windows that they won't
ever have to wonder what I did. I assumed from what I saw in the source that
this was appropriate practise for something specific to Win32.