Re: [Tinycc-devel] Basic patch for passing W9X short DOS paths to TCC.

From: lostgallifreyan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Basic patch for passing W9X short DOS paths to TCC.
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:37:49 +0100

Dave Dodge <address@hidden> wrote:
(14/04/2009 18:13)

>If the filename string contains any high-valued characters, such as
>accented letters, then accessing it with a char* might produce a
>negative char value, and passing that to isupper/islower can be a
>problem.

Ok. Point taken about undefined behaviour. Is the "unsigned char *p"
declaration enough though? One mail suggested using "unsigned" at every
subsequent use of the variable. Your mail suggested it was ok to do it once at
declaration. I just forgot to include it while working on the patch, but the
second posting has it there (as well as a more important fix).