Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using TCC as a backbone for our compiler

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using TCC as a backbone for our compiler
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:12:30 +0200

Basile STARYNKEVITCH wrote:
However, if execution time (of the generated code) don't matters much to you, and if generation & compilation time of the generated code matters to you more, I would consider not generating C code at all, but perhaps using LLVM or Gnu Lightning or Libjit.

Are you familiar with LibJit?

I can see how it compiles to run, but how save the code to file?
Or add external references and relocation entries?

Looking at this:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/dotgnu/libjit-doc/libjit.html

--- grischka