[Tinycc-devel] License of tiny_libmaker in Tiny CC

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] License of tiny_libmaker in Tiny CC
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:36:06 +0200

Greetings Timovj Lähde,

I'm the current debian maintainer of tiny CC and found while updating
copyright information within the tcc package that the file tiny_libmaker
doesn't have any license mention. I guess this is licensed under LGPLv2+ like
the majority of the files but I'd like a confirmation from you.

Please CC your answer to tiny CC mailing list so that it is public.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme