[Tinycc-devel] Any-one working on the 'i' relocation issue???

From: Vin Amiot
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Any-one working on the 'i' relocation issue???
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:52:11 -0700

'i' (not 'T') relocations are now used in the recent versions of Linux. (a GNU extension)

Some of them are in the libgc used by tcc (its linker), alas the tcc linker does not support the new relocation type

In particular this makes bootstrapping of tcc not (no longer) possible

Eiffel cannot use tcc for its backend (freeze?) either…

Any thought anyone?

Vinוין//凡圣 - 山主

Frazzled Pinguin 2