[Tinycc-devel] ELF / Mach-O Converter

From: Kalle Kataja
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] ELF / Mach-O Converter
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:27:54 +0200 (EET)

Having seen some discussion about efforts to get TCC working for OSX, I came across this.

My skills are not enough to offer much about how exactly to use it, but thought to share.

I am personally working with libtcc and will have to see if I can with some brute kludging get this in at least for personal use. Quick way would probably be via temporary files if necessary.

http://www.agner.org/optimize/#objconv

This utility can be used for converting object files between COFF/PE, OMF, ELF and Mach-O formats for all 32-bit and 64-bit x86 platforms. Can modify symbol names in object files. Can build, modify and convert function libraries across platforms. Can dump object files and executable files. Also includes a very good disassembler supporting the SSE4, AVX, FMA and XOP instruction sets. Source code included (GPL). Manual.