Re: [Tinycc-devel] can't build mob branch on x86 64

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] can't build mob branch on x86 64
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:23:44 +0100

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
I will try to provide as soon as possible a version which handle bound check and don't use VLA if they aren't available (should be straightforward with a CONFIG_TCC_ALLOCA defined or not in Makefile).

In the spirit of tinyness I'd strongly suggest to cultivate the positive
power of strategical assumptions and to assume simply that tcc already
does support alloca everywhere.

--- grischka