Re: [Tinycc-devel] Options issues

From: Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Options issues
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

Basile wrote:
>Then you should propose a patch to correct those issues. Don't expect other to work on them!
>However, I also think (with Rob) that all the issues you raised are not significant issues.

*Short anwser :
why send a patch if there are no problems?.

*Long anwser: i only mentioned that, at least for me, could to be problems.
If
you disagree is ok, but do not disrespect me by calling me lazy!.

You believe
that talking about problems is to complain, i think it's a step to solving these problems. And if those problems are not such, even better!.

Saludos,
Alejandro