[Tinycc-devel] [ARM] struct_assign_test segfault

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] [ARM] struct_assign_test segfault
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:33:48 +0200

Hi Daniel,

do you have an idea why struct_assign_test segfault on arm? I tried with the
mob branch this time, in a qemu arm achitecture (armv5tejl). This is the last
thing failing for me. When I comment this test the test run until the end.

As a general rule, I'd like to avoid commenting out any test to make tinycc
build on Debian build daemons. However, if you tell me it's too complicated to
fix this test I'm willing to make an exception as except for this everything
else work and tcc is even capable of compiling itself.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme