Re: [Tinycc-devel] Roadmap for 0.9.26?

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Roadmap for 0.9.26?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 23:45:00 +0200

Le mardi 17 mai 2011 21:56:46, grischka a écrit :
> Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> > [...]
> > So to summarize, I think lots of improvements have been done in tinycc
> > since last stable version and I think it's ready for a new release,
> > although I'd appreciate the struct_assign_test to be fixed before that
> > if possible.
> >
> > What do you think Grischka?
>
> Yes, much appreciated.
>
> One thing to think about is Changelog, to have say the most important
> user visible changes since last release.  Though I think the list is
> long enough already so probably some less important lines can be removed,
> also.
I updated the Changelog a bit, see last commit.

I would certainly remove the entry about support for indirect functions as
external if needed. It's a very small patch which doesn't deserve credit. I
put it here in the first place only because lots of questions were asked on the
ML about this.

> Anyway, I do not plan to review commits again this time so we will just
> go with current "mob" state as is, unless otherwise suggested.
Maybe for next branch we could help you by using some home-made tagging, like
Fix: commit_sha1 lines. This way you know which commit to merge (and you would
take the commit message of the first commit in a chain). I should be relatively
easy to write a script to automate that.

> Thanks,
>
> --- grischka

Best regards,

Thomas