Re: [Tinycc-devel] Allow configuration of tcc libraries search path

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Allow configuration of tcc libraries search path
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 00:36:23 +0200

Kirill Smelkov wrote:
I have it as git branch btw. If anyone is interested I could push
it on repo.or.cz.

Yes, I'm interested. Could you please do so? Thanks.

Well, now I don't want to push it into our repo, because it would
just bloat everybody's copy.  If you want to I could push it into
your fork as at http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc/kirr.git :-)

If so, add me as user (temporarily) or enable the mob branch.

--- grischka