Re: [Tinycc-devel] Allow configuration of tcc libraries search path

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Allow configuration of tcc libraries search path
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:44:51 +0200

Rob Landley wrote:
The part I boggle at is that you honestly believe that single character
global function names are a good idea, which scale to large codebases.
This is one of many reasons why I think your technical judgement sucks.

Well, code has a function and a message and the message with, for
example, o(0x50) is:  Do not touch this unless you know what you're
doing.

Check your judgment why it missed that message.

I do a thing, you respond the next day, and you offer this as evidence
that you _weren't_ responding to my actions?

Ok...

Sure I was reacting.  Because with your change of the license it
was clear that your fork was going to nowhere.

You've already established that you never understood what I was trying
to do.  You already told me this back in 2009:

Right.  I was trying to be polite.

--- grischka