Re: [Tinycc-devel] Regarding My first compiler

From: Stefano Zaglio
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Regarding My first compiler
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:07:42 +0100

It just wanted to be a contexstualized alternative reflection, and sorry for my bad english and expressiveness.

I mean, by my experience, maybe the "rewheel" would make you a better programmer, not a proficuous developer.

I imagine that be part of the process of evolution of a good product like TCC will improve your knowledge and estimated.

Of course nobody know the truth of the future that we create for us.