Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc x86-64 and gawk - progress

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc x86-64 and gawk - progress
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 02:42:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Thu, 3 May 2012, address@hidden wrote:

The one remaining test failure seems to be related to handling NaN
floating point values.  Here is the diff of the test results.

NaN handling was totally hosed for x86_64. Update your checkout of mob branch, I fixed it.

I've added an fairly extensive test function for all code paths that TCC might use to expand the various comparison constructs. This might introduce failures on the other targets which I can't test (i.e. other than x86_64 or i386). If so, they are equally broken regarding comparison behaviour with NaNs according to IEEE fp.

Ciao,
Michael.