Re: [Tinycc-devel] VPATH builds

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] VPATH builds
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:45:43 +0100

Akim Demaille wrote:
Hi all,

The VPATH build in TCC seems to be broken. I use only VPATH builds for many reasons, including the facility to use several compilers in parallel to check a single source tree. The patch below fixes the VPATH builds.

Regards,

        Akim

Patches are welcome here: http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

A release is planned soon so please be careful.

Also note that pushing a patch on our public branch means to share
your work with other people, in the first place.

In that sense you might want to say one word at least about what
"VPATH builds" means at all, and also to show typical usage of the
feature with some commands example, for example.

Thanks,

--- grischka