Re: [Tinycc-devel] Recent changes segfault on Linux ARM

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Recent changes segfault on Linux ARM
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0500

On 04/26/2013 02:27:25 PM, James Lyon wrote:
Hi,

I don't have an ARM test system available but it is a new test...

  wget http://landley.net/aboriginal/bin/system-image-armv5l.tar.bz2
  tar xvjf system-image-armv5l.tar.bz2
  cd system-image-armv5l
  ./dev-environment.sh

Now you do.

(I also note that http://landley.net/qcc is my next todo project after toybox's 1.0 release, and since I got permission from Fabrice to use his original tcc code under a BSD license once I audit the third party contributions, I'm not going to be basing it on anything this project's done since then. *shrug*)

Rob