Re: [Tinycc-devel] linking tinycc

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] linking tinycc
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 07:28:22 +0100

> So to answer your question you need to look at what files are used to create
> libtcc on your system and the copyrights of each of those files

Currently, if you have a look at files having (or supposed to be) BSD Like
license (as  x86_64-gen.c), the header is talking only about LGPL. It is very
confusing.

For files accepted to be relicensed using a BSD Like license, the header should
change to make it clear the license term of this precise file.

About relicensing, I recall that Bruno Haible (a very good friend of mine, main
author of CLISP), sent a personal email to every contributor asking them the
permission to relicense his software to GPL. Tcc contributor list is not huge
and we've got no reply of only 3, we can probably do the same.

Christian