Re: [Tinycc-devel] improving get_tok_str

From: mobi phil
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] improving get_tok_str
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 14:54:50 +0200

What I was suggesting was to add, if possible more comments around core types and the core
design. It would be pity not to get the information from you in form of a "NOTSURE" tag if
you are not sure about certain detail. But indeed, as you pointed out the balance is the keyword.

But you are right if you do not know what a newcomer needs, you cannot help.

What about a FAQ to add as a file to the repo? I will start to write simple questions around core
types and basic architecture.

greeTZ
Mobi