Re: [Tinycc-devel] State of the tcc project

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] State of the tcc project
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:56:19 -0400

And now lifenjoiner has jumped in, adding patches without discussion.

Can we forcibly revert tcc's mob branch at http://repo.or.cz/ back to grishka's commit from 4-17 and cherry pick grishka's and Thomas' commits that were made thereafter? This will cause confusion for anybody who has pulled since mid-April, but will help ensure that tcc has higher quality commits.

I can work on this tomorrow if others think this is a good idea.

David