[Tinycc-devel] libtcc.dll on win32 issues

From: James Buren
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] libtcc.dll on win32 issues
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:34:16 -0800

If this library is dynamically loaded when compiled with recent MinGW
environments, it causes the host process to crash when it exits. It seems to
happen with any dll compiled with gcc if libgcc.so is linked to it dynamically.
The only known workaround I know of is to link with the -static-libgcc flag.
I'm not sure how this should be patched into the build environment if I were to
try to send this to upstream. Thoughts?