Re: [Tinycc-devel] Straightening out x86_64 build?

From: Edmund Grimley Evans
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Straightening out x86_64 build?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:40:26 +0000

I've glanced through the configure logic for this and I can't really
understand how it's supposed to work. The configure scripts sets
CONFIG_LDDIR, CONFIG_TCC_LIBPATHS, CONFIG_TCC_CRTPREFIX and
CONFIG_MULTIARCHDIR, all of which might relate to how crt1.o is found,
but what is the meaning or intended use of each of these variables?
Are they all necessary? Two are set directly and only from configure's
command line, but there is logic to set the other two automatically.

Edmund