[Tinycc-devel] is there any way to use operators on vectors ?

From: Anaël Seghezzi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] is there any way to use operators on vectors ?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 20:30:19 +0100

Hi,

first, congratulation for an incredible piece of software,
I'm really amazed by the power and the size of tcc each time I take a look at
it.

I was wondering if there was a way to manipulate vectors with tcc ?
To operate on 2 or 4 components vectors (addition, multiplication etc)

exemple:
float4 x = (float4)(0, 0, 0, 0);
float4 y = (float4)(1, 1, 1, 1);
float4 z = x + z;

something similar to "opencl" or GCC's "vector extension"
GCC: typedef int float4 __attribute__ ((vector_size (16)));

opencl: http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1732873&seqNum=6
gcc: https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Vector-Extensions.html

Bests,
Anaël.