Re: [Tinycc-devel] VLAs broken on mob branch

From: Pip Cet
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] VLAs broken on mob branch
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 04:00:19 +0000

Hello Sergey,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Sergey Korshunoff <address@hidden> wrote:
>> That doesn't appear to fix the problem for me (on x86_64), without the
>> other changes. Are you sure it's sufficient for you?
>
> Just tested: on x86 a problem is fixed by changes for case 1..3, i.e.
> w/o additional vla_sp_save().

Can you verify this is with the exact same tree that's giving me
trouble? The bug doesn't always occur, but it does occur for me on the
"broken" branch at "git clone address@hidden:pipcet/tinycc.git -b
broken".

> I think this patch can be pushed to the mob (w/o addtional vla_sp_save).

Hmm. I'm tempted to wait until we actually figure out what the problem
is. As I said, it's not working for me without change 4; neither is
the vla_sp_save_prepare hack, I'm afraid.

Thank you again.