[Tinycc-devel] RE : [RFC] Moving source code to "src"

From: Christian JULLIEN
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] RE : [RFC] Moving source code to "src"
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:48:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gus,

This is a good idea. If you do so, I also suggest an arch directory that contains subdirectories for all supported archives

arch/arm
arch/arm64
arch/i386

I'm afraid this code refactory will take long until it works on all platforms (including Windows).

Talking about Windows, who has a good Makefile producing standalone tcc for x86/x64 using recent Cygwin toolchain (and no more using Cygwin after it has been compiled).
My dream would be a unique tcc.exe having -m32/-m64 option.