[Tinycc-devel] Segfault with struct return value.

From: Rhagdamaziel
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Segfault with struct return value.
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:13:32 +0200

Hi, I am a user of the Nim programming language which compile to C, among others.

I use TinyCC for compiling Nim programs in debug mode for its especially fast compilation time.

I recently encountered an issue where I was getting a segfault at some point after I called a function which returned a struct as value.
Note that this issue only appear with TCC, and not with gcc or clang.

I managed to reproduce the issue with this test file. The Nimframe function inside are there to mimic the Nim stackframes.