Re: [Tinycc-devel] -Wl,-rpath not passed through?

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] -Wl,-rpath not passed through?
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 01:27:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016, David Mertens wrote:

Nice. I am not very familiar with this part of tcc, but I noticed the use of ':' as a path separator. Is this the path separator used across all platforms?

Yes. On all those that support DT_RPATH or DT_RUNPATH, which is an ELFism ...

In particular, what about Windows?

... and hence Windows simply doesn't and isn't affected.

Also, I am not sure what others think about the first line in which you declare two integers and initialize them with the return values of function calls. I guess that's fine, but I don't see it often in the codebase. @Everyone, do we have a coding standard about this?

No.  IMHO it's fine.  Push to mob.

Ciao,
Michael.