Re: [Tinycc-devel] Installation

From: Austin English
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Installation
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 01:22:21 -0500

.sig is used for verification, you want the .bz2 file itself.

Then extract,  ./configure && make && sudo make install

On Jul 18, 2016 1:16 AM, "Niyousha D" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to install tcc-0.9.26.tar.bz2.sig,but I have no idea how to do it.
I am working in Linux, and I'm coding in python, and I want to compile a C file in python, that is why I am trying to install this.

This file I already have downloaded. The only issue I have is I don't know how to install it.

Could you help me with this?

Thanks,
Niusha