[Tinycc-devel] Rename version to 0.9.27 (devel) or similar?

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Rename version to 0.9.27 (devel) or similar?
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 23:17:51 +0000

Hi there,

When packaging development version of tinycc, tcc -v reports 0.9.26 which
becomes more and more misleading as time passes. How about renaming the
version to 0.9.27 (devel) or a similar naming? It might also tempt more people
into trying tinycc?

In the same spirit, is there any objection to push the current mob branch to
master? I'm happy to do it myself if there is consensus but I haven't
contributed to tinycc in a while so I don't feel legitimate in doing the
change on my own.

Best regards,

Thomas