Re: [Tinycc-devel] Ready for Release 0.9.27

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Ready for Release 0.9.27
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 07:44:16 +0100

Hi Grischka,

The culprit commit is "2016-12-20 grischka tests: OOT build fixes etc."
Sorry Grischka :o)

This is the first commit after which " Segmentation fault' appears.

More specifically, the issue is with lib/Makefile, if I revert only this
file, seg. Fault is gone.
Don't ask me why, but adding again:

PICFLAGS = -fPIC

XFLAGS = $(TGT) $(PICFLAGS)
ifeq "$(XCC)" "$(CC)"
 XFLAGS += $(CFLAGS)
endif

Is enough.

I'm not sure if PICFLAGS should be globally set or inside the ifeq section.
I let you deicde.

Christian