Re: [Tinycc-devel] Include path bug (Was: Re: plans to 0.9.27)

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Include path bug (Was: Re: plans to 0.9.27)
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 13:07:18 +0100

i wrote:
 |avih <address@hidden> wrote:
 ||Now to build something bigger. Let's take tmux, which also uses stdarg:
 |
 |I am also using tmux again since on this box, sad for libevent,
 |but so it is, and needed by other software so present anyway.
 |tmux is more responsive and paints faster, and selection seems to

So i have to take this back, if i work in vim(1) with
a horizontally splitted window tmux cursor movement becomes very
slow sometimes, slower than i was used to get with screen for
sure.  (All this over ssh.)  The only other difference is
AlpineLinux versus ArchLinux.

 |Because is picked once started i think.  I have even placed my
 |.screenrc in configs.git/.home.attic last week because i was all
 |so positive about it, and then tmux is also installed by default
 |on NetBSD and OpenBSD etc.:
 |
 |  address@hidden configs.git]$ git log --pretty=format:%ad \
 |    .home.attic/.screenrc
 |  2017-10-10 23:51:13 +0200

..but have not changed this nonetheless.

--steffen