tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] cwdaemon-0.3 available for testing

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] cwdaemon-0.3 available for testing
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 13:32:33 +0200

Greetings,

version 0.3 is available at http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/cwdaemon-0.3.tar.gz

Changelog:

 * Support added for serial ports, contributed by Wolf-Ruediger Juergens,
DL2WRJ <WJuergens at t-online.de>. This brings a new command line option: -d <device>. Device should be one of ttyS0, ttyS1 or lp0. Default is lp0. * New function: errmsg for writing to the syslog or console when not forked. * Getopt is now used for command line parsing. Some checks added for correct
   UDP port values.
 * The dot-dash delay has been adjusted, so it sounds a bit better.

Wolf, if you are reading this, what is the circuitry for the serial port? I can't test the serial port interface, but I guess it should be okay, since Wolf's code has only been modified little.

Thanks,
Joop PA4TU