tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: cwdaemon-0.3 available for testing

From: Wolf-Ruediger Juergens
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: cwdaemon-0.3 available for testing
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 15:15:04 +0200

Hello,
> Wolf, if you are reading this, what is the circuitry for the serial
> port? I can't test the serial port interface, but I guess it should be
> okay, since Wolf's code has only been modified little.

Thanks Joop, it works. Configure and make runs flawless. I will use this
version in the soon starting  SPDX Contest.(best testing I can think of, hihi)
The circuitry is output on Pin 4 (DTR-Pin) like in CWSerial, which is standard
in other programs.
I will make a proposal for adjustable weighting in the next days because I got
some usefull informations about weighting a cw signal from Wayne, N6KR,
(Elecraft).

73 de Wolf
--
* DL2WRJ OP: Wolf * QTH: Stassfurt * Locator: JO51tu
* Devoted to QRP * DL-QRP-AG #2138 * AGCW #3022 *