tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] PTT in cwdaemon?

From: Wolf-Ruediger Juergens
Subject: [Tlf-devel] PTT in cwdaemon?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:18:29 +0200

Hello OM's,
Before I try to implement the PTT in cwdaemon, can you explain how the PTT
should work exactly?
As far as I know PTT should become activ a few milliseconds before the first
char is send and must stay a while longer activ after the last char.
The pin must be pin 7, RTS. Thats what I read from other keying and/or digital
programs.
What is the main reason for this PTT feature? Delayed switching of a PA? Or
using as PTT key for SSB? And what times for delay is handy?
Sorry for so many questions only to switch one pin , hi. :-)

73 de Wolf, DL2WRJ
--
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
(/usr/games/fortune)