tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] More on test-driving TLF (now 0.9.7)

From: Wilbert Knol
Subject: [Tlf-devel] More on test-driving TLF (now 0.9.7)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:06:24 +1300

Hi all,

> 1. Rig type 1901 (rpc rig daemon) does not work.

Many thanks to Joop for the solution:

RIGPORT=localhost

fixed the problem. RPC rigd now works great! Perhaps a good idea to
put that in the docs, and/or add it to the example logcfg.dat.

> 3. Tlf starts off at 20 WPM (the cwdaemon default) but picks up the
> correct tlf default when I try to wind it up via the ALT-V window.

I don't know what went wrong before, but it *does* work for me now.
The ALT-V initial value still shows up at 20WPM but the actual keyer
speed is CWSPEED. Sorry about the confusion.

A separate thing: TLF doesn't pick up my function key contents from
./logcwf.dat . It picks up all the other settings, but seems to
ignore the function key contents. So, every time I restart TLF, I
need to re-program the function keys. This happens in 0.9.7 but it
also happened in previous releases.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ