tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW changes to cty.dat and ctydb.datTnx Bob,

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW changes to cty.dat and ctydb.datTnx Bob,
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:22:33 +0100

Tlf-0.9.9 is now available for testing. The only change with respect to
version 0.9.8 is that it now uses the raw cty.dat file as published regularly
for CT and TRlog. Thus it is not necessary anymore to convert to ctydb.dat!!

I included Bob's new version of cty.dat in the distribution (I added TO0O, in
Martinique..). The cty.dat file sits in /usr/local/share/tlf.

Also made sure that both k8OV/KH2 and KH2/KK2H are both in Guam.

73, Rein PA0R

--
address@hidden or address@hidden
http://www.couperus.com