tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] is this a bug ?

From: Marco Tarsi IK5ROS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] is this a bug ?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:07:37 +0100

Thanks to all,
Yes I know , I can use a "short" domain name or ip address
I will wait to use my "long name dx cluser" :-)

73 de Marco
IK5ROS

P.S.
Congratulation for the 40.000 ..

address@hidden ha scritto:
This is a feature :-)
I will change it after coming back from TS7N.
For the moment try K1TTT.NET or use the ip address.

73, Rein PA0R

P.S.: just uploaded the 40.000th qso, with the contest still to go.
Fortunately the storm has gone away so we can repair the antennas in time.
I hope to work all of you all bands :-)