tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wishlist feature request

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wishlist feature request
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:33:05 +0100

Oh well, if it's easy you should not wait too long...

test version at: http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf
please let me know if this is what you wanted... mine works :-)

73,  Rein PA0R

tlf-0.9.10

- Added SSBPOINTS= to set points per SSB qso

- Added CWPOINTS= to set points per CW qso

- Extended pr_hostaddress string to hold 47 characters (for long host names)
        (try TELNETHOST=claudia.esrac.ele.tue.nl
        TELNETPORT=8000)