tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] tlf-0.9.11

From: Wilbert Knol
Subject: [Tlf-devel] tlf-0.9.11
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:27:36 +1300

I downloaded tlf 0.9.11 and cwdaemon 0.8 beta 1 last night, and had a
good play with the adjustable colours. Great fun, fiddeling the
colour scheme :-)

The 1st digit appears to be the foreground, and the second one the bg,
except for the window frame, where it is the other way around.

Having played with the colours, I have come to agree that Rein's
defaults are close to best, in the Linux console.

CWdaemon 0.8 is a vast improvement. One of the reason we used CT in
the ARRL-10m contest was, that I couldn't get the CW keyer to work
well at contest speed. But it is quite useable now.

There appears to be some interaction between weighting and speed, and
I also reckon the cwdaemon sends about 10 WPM slower than it claims
it does (subject to verification with a scope, yet to be done)

I get the odd drop-out when the machine is heavily loaded (X) and was
wondering whether it is possible to nice up the cwdaemon. Anyway, it
is looking pretty good.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ