tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.18 released.

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.18 released.
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 14:13:09 +0200

Hello,

I uploaded tlf-0.9.18 to the known download sites. You only need to upgrade
from version 0.9.17 if you have a ten tec ORION.

tlf-0.9.18
==========

Version 0.9.18 only adds native support for the ten tec ORION, to bridge the
time until Hamlib has an approriate driver.
Use RIGMODEL=ORION if you have one. This works with or without Hamlib
installed.
Set RIGSPEED=57600.
The driver uses the internal cw keyer of the ORION, so you don't need cwdaemon
to generate CW (you DO need cwdaemon if you use the tlf voice keyer which
uses cwdaemon's PTT output, or an automatic antenna switch controlled by
tlf).

- I also added a :debug_tty command, mainly for my own personal use to test
rig links.

73,

Rein Pa0R
--