tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Feature request

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Feature request
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:48:33 +0200

I am starting to use tlf for daily logging on a 100 MHz pentium I laptop (no X-windows). Tlf is working in QSO mode, QSO information is added as notes in the log. Things I would like to see added:

Grab dx-spots: not just the latest, but latest 5, for example by using Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2, ... Ctlr-5.

When switching bands, the CW bandwidth is always switched to the smallest bandwidth. On my TS-870 this is 50 Hz, which is barely useable. I prefer using 400-600 Hz. Can we make mode/bandwidth switching optional in logcfg.dat? I would rather like to make my own decision what bandwidth to use.

I intend to enhance the trlog import function for xlog, so the notes will be added to the remarks field.

Thanks again and see you in 3 weeks!

Joop PG4I