tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.20

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.20
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:07:52 +0200

Tlf-0.9.20 takes care of some bug fixes.
- Bug fixed: In cw keyboard, ENTER produced a newline
- Bug fixed: In cw keyboard PgUp and PgDwn did not change the cw speed
- Bug fixed: The ';' was missing in "note-in-log" if the LAN was not active
- Bug fixed: Added <unistd.h>  to startmsg.c
- Bugs fixed: Buffer size handling in various places (tnx for the patch !!)
- Added OPEN BSD support to audio.c/h (tnx for the patch!)

- Added test version of CWBANDWIDTH=xxx to set bandwidth from Hamlib when mode
is switched:
        A value of 0 to switch off automatic mode switching (demanded by PG4I)
        A value of x for setting the bandwidth with the mode
        If the parameteer is not there, PASSBAND_NORMAL is used (default)
This parameter works for cw only, I will add the same for SSB if this one
works. As I have no rig that can do this via Hamlib (the ORION has a native
driver), maybe somebody can test this (what say, Joop?).

73,

Rein Pa0R

--
address@hidden or address@hidden