tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Pics and ask.

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Pics and ask.
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:43:11 +0100

Op vr, 03-12-2004 te 12:08 +0100, schreef Rein Couperus:

> I don't think it is possible at the moment (and I cannot try, as my
> USB-to-Serial converter still does not work under Linux...).
>
> Maybe something for cwdaemon-1.0 ?

I know that Lada, OK1ZIA has been doing some work on a USB interface,
which uses the native USB signals. I have seen the schematic a while
back and it did not look like a simple solution to me. Maybe Lada can
tell us what the status is?

I guess a converter would be the simplest solution, if it works on
linux....

> Rein PA0R

By the way, nice pics Rein!

Joop, PG4I