tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] DXpedition CD wishlist

From: f6bed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] DXpedition CD wishlist
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:52:52 +0100

Nate Bargmann a écrit :

Since Rein is back. :-)

The more I play with the Morphix based DXpedition CD, the more I like
it.  So, I have a simple request, _*how about a lighter GUI than KDE as a
choice? *_ I have in mind IceWM as it's my favorite, but a couple of
choices would be cool.

Maybe this requires more work than it seems at first glance.

Comments?

73, de Nate >>

Hello Nate & all,

Have a look to XFCE, an old linux GUI , light , stable and pleasant to adapt
for every one's preference.
73 de robert f6bed.