tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: Problems with qso mode in TLF 0.9.22

From: pa0r
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: Problems with qso mode in TLF 0.9.22
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:20:03 +0100

Hey Bob,

I noticed this using tlf for logging during the trip.... you can log with the
backslash... but of course I will change it to return in next version...

Tnx, and 73,

Rein Pa0R

PS: You can work VK3 from the south coast of spain every night on 40 metres
with a 10 m vertical fishing rod antenna at the back of the camper and 80
watts from a K2 on 40 metres... strange experience :)