tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] leading zero in exchange

From: pa0r
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] leading zero in exchange
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:37:14 +0100

Hi Wolf,

you have SERIAL_EXCHANGE set in the rules file, and when you give 2 characters
tlf thinks it is a serial number...

When SERIAL_EXCHANGE is  commented out it works.

You also did not set the points in the rules file.

I have been reading the rules on the RUDX website, but it is not clear to me
if DX stations can work stations outside russia as well... in that case tlf
is not able to manage SECTION OR CQWW COUNTRY (yet). That is work still to be
done :-)

73, Rein