tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Using TLF with hamlib

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Using TLF with hamlib
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:13:32 +0200

I have tlf-0.9.23 running without problem with hamblib 1.2.4 and the
ORION (rig nr. 1608). Also no problem with the K2.

my config.h says:

/* Define if you have the <hamlib/riglist.h> header file. */
/* #undef HAVE_HAMLIB_RIGLIST_H */

/* Define if you have the <hamlib/rig.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_HAMLIB_RIG_H 1

/* Define if you have the <inttypes.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

/* Define if you have the `hamlib' library (-lhamlib). */
#define HAVE_LIBHAMLIB 1

Looks like tlf does not need riglist.h

Moreover, the error message you get is not from tlf, but from hamlib, so
I would look in that direction...

Anybody else have problems with the TS570D ?

Rein PA0R