tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] ARRL 10 m, DX-side

From: Wilbert Knol
Subject: [Tlf-devel] ARRL 10 m, DX-side
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:26:35 +1300

Hello fellow Left-Footers,

I am having a play with setting up TLF 0.9.25 for this contest (yeah -
another sucker for punishment :-)

Has anyone successfully constructed a Rules file that treats as
multipliers VE provinces, US states and DX countries? I am not too
terribly concerned with the scoring - the contest manager does that
for us these days - but it would be nice to have an indicative
running score, if only so we can brag afterwards (ha!).

This is one of the few contests where I get to decide what contest
logger we use...preferably open-source, of course.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ