tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF - hamlib - FT-1000D

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF - hamlib - FT-1000D
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:47:49 -0800

On Dec 4, 2005, at 7:06 PM, William Liporace wrote:

Good Evening,
With the help of CT1DRB, I finally have TLF, hamlib, and cwdaemon installed. Thank You Dave!! It appears that the only thing that is not working is the HAMLIB for the FT-1000. Does any one have this radio working with hamlib/tlf?? Any suggestions?
Sorry, I can not afford a new radio!!

Is it a problem only with tlf or does the radio not work with other hamlib-aware applications? I find rigctl a good choice for debugging hamlib issues.

I had a problem with TLF and hamlib which I never did figure out, but it all worked when I replaced my self-compiled version with the Debian package of TLF.

73,
Bob N7XY